Matrimonial Investigations: The Peace Of Mind You Deserve
Would you like to get that proof and peace of mind you need to move forward with your life…?
Matrimonial investigations can help you get a better perspective on your situation and see if an investigation is right for your circumstances. They are discreet, accurate and useful to review signs of infidelity.
Signs of Spousal infidelity:
- Increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest with you
- Often “unavailable” while at work
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned
- Goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Uses computer alone and secretly
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Internet web browser history list contains unusual sites
- Suddenly deleting e-mail messages
In order to get results that matter, matrimonial investigations need to be handled by a private investigator who is versed in family law and experienced in information gathering.
Most private investigators, charge their clients an hourly rate for surveillance, with mileage and any other investigative procedures being added. Matrimonial investigations can confidentially monitor who your spouse is with, where they go and what they do. This can be done through utilization of vehicle tracking devices, surveillance, software to monitor e-mail, chat room discussions and internet activity.
There are different measures used to uncover infidelity, such as:
- Monitoring e-mail, chat room discussions and internet activity
- Asset searches
- Electronic eavesdropping detection
- Computer forensics
- Child custody & support investigations
Keep in mind that each case is unique, that is why you should discuss your situation to better evaluate which type of investigation would work best for you.
If you have further questions on the matter, contact Michael McKeever at mckeeverpi.com. He has a Degree in Psychology, Sociology and Criminology: fields of study that continue to serve him well as a Private Investigator. You can find him in NY, New York, New York City, Manhattan, NYC.