Infidelity investigations: 7 signs of a cheating spouse
Feeling physically and mentally isolated? Matrimonial problems in the first year of marriage due to marital disloyalty have become a very common issue in the recent years, leading to isolation. Those who are going through this problem are really having a very tough time. Feelings of anger, disappointment, betrayal and uncertainty will gradually cloud rational thinking. If you are suffering and you need any sorts of help don’t hesitate to call us. As a New York licensed private investigator in matrimonial investigations, we at McKeever have been helping several customers in and around Manhattan and NY for more than 30 years. In cheating spouse info graphic released by PINow two years back, our infidelity investigators dealing with infidelity investigations have noted down 7 of the most common signs of cheating as given below:
- Suspicious with computer and phone use-When it comes to using the internet or phones, a cheating spouse may be excessively secretive in it by keeping passwords.
- A sudden change in appearance and behavior-Increased awareness in the style of attire and personal hygiene can be a sign of infidelity.
- Changes in the work schedule– This means always coming home late from work and that too after dinner.
- Changes in affection level or intimacy-An increase or decrease in intimacy and affection levels are a clear hint of infidelity.
- An obsession for phones- Always on the phone and texting furiously or talking secretively into the phone or smiling for no reasons at the phone after having finished talking.
- Changes in bathing and grooming habits– A spouse who showers immediately when they get back home or changes lots of cologne or perfume or changes their grooming habits can be a sign of cheating.
- Lose things very easily– For example- the wedding ring, wallet etc.
If you agree to minimum 2 or 3 of these signs, you are likely to have a cheating spouse. We understand that the concerns about your spouse’s infidelity are likely having a devastating effect on your life. So, speak to us before taking any final step, i.e., divorce. We are always there 24/7 to will help you stop the humiliation and lies.